Cremation Costs in Michigan
Cremation Costs in Michigan start at $995 in all of Kent County.
- A funeral averages between $7,000 and $10,000
- Cremains can be stored in a beautiful Urn and kept close by loved one.
- Ashes can be scattered at a favorite place that was dear to the deceased.
- Contact local governments before scattering remains on public land.
- Ashes can be divided up into numerous family and friends who can purchase jewelry to hold them.
- Memorial gatherings can be planned for any time.
- Because there is no hurry to bury, the family can plan the perfect time that works for everyone.
- Many families live hundreds of miles apart, making a local family cemetery impractical.
- Religions are softening their views on cremations.